object(WP_Post)#4544 (24) { ["ID"]=> int(2798) ["post_author"]=> string(1) "2" ["post_date"]=> string(19) "2020-05-17 11:07:28" ["post_date_gmt"]=> string(19) "2020-05-17 09:07:28" ["post_content"]=> string(821) "For the Moster 185 MY '20 we have done a lot of tests on various prototypes. The intent was to come up with a product of maximum reliability and resistance.   The main change is the addition of a second joint on the exhaust, so we have completed a specific study of the profiles.   In-depth research has also been carried out to find the correct positioning.   The wrong positioning would have limited the movements of the collector and put it under tension. This would have led to the risk of suffering excessive vibrations to this part, in addition to its blockage.   Thanks to the correct positioning found, the movements of the manifold of the Moster 185 MY '20 are fluid and correct long-term operation is guaranteed." ["post_title"]=> string(31) "MOSTER 185 MY '20 - RELIABILITY" ["post_excerpt"]=> string(0) "" ["post_status"]=> string(7) "publish" ["comment_status"]=> string(6) "closed" ["ping_status"]=> string(6) "closed" ["post_password"]=> string(0) "" ["post_name"]=> string(28) "moster-185-my-20-reliability" ["to_ping"]=> string(0) "" ["pinged"]=> string(0) "" ["post_modified"]=> string(19) "2020-12-23 14:23:20" ["post_modified_gmt"]=> string(19) "2020-12-23 13:23:20" ["post_content_filtered"]=> string(0) "" ["post_parent"]=> int(0) ["guid"]=> string(62) "http://www.vittorazi.com/notizia/moster-185-my-20-reliability/" ["menu_order"]=> int(114) ["post_type"]=> string(7) "notizia" ["post_mime_type"]=> string(0) "" ["comment_count"]=> string(1) "0" ["filter"]=> string(3) "raw" }
paramotor engines moster 185 vittorazi
paramotor engines moster 185 vittorazi

13/03/2020

MOSTER 185 MY ’20 – RELIABILITY

For the Moster 185 MY ’20 we have done a lot of tests on various prototypes. The intent was to come up with a product of maximum reliability and resistance.

 

The main change is the addition of a second joint on the exhaust, so we have completed a specific study of the profiles.

 

In-depth research has also been carried out to find the correct positioning.

 

The wrong positioning would have limited the movements of the collector and put it under tension. This would have led to the risk of suffering excessive vibrations to this part, in addition to its blockage.

 

Thanks to the correct positioning found, the movements of the manifold of the Moster 185 MY ’20 are fluid and correct long-term operation is guaranteed.

You might be interest

Progetto cofinanziato dal Fondo Europeo di Sviluppo Regionale

VITTORAZI MOTORS 250CC

(POR Marche FESR 2014-2020 Asse 1 - OS 1 - Azione 1.2)

DESCRIZIONE DEL PROGETTO

Il progetto prevede, a partire da risultati di ricerca già acquisiti, l'ingegnerizzazione e l'industrializzazione di un nuovo prodotto, il motore Mule250.

OBIETTIVI

Il progetto ha tra gli obiettivi: l'ingegnerizzazione e prototipazione esecutiva del nuovo motore, il miglioramento delle caratteristiche prestazionali e tecniche del prodotto, l'industrializzazione del nuovo motore, la promozione del prodotto innovativo e sviluppo della fase di commercializzazione per il nuovo mercato.

RISULTATI

Ingegnerizzare, industrializzare e produrre il nuovo motore Mule250 da proporre a un nuovo settore di clientela, acquisendo una fetta di mercato importante per lo sviluppo dell'impresa.

Investimento totale: 687.291,60 euro | Finanziamento pubblico: 337.675,80